Managing the Booking Flow
When you receive a job, we will notify you by email and it will appear in your dashboard (example below). The steps for a booking are:
Booking Live? > Ready to Dispatch Driver? > Passenger on Board? > Job Complete?
As the first step of the booking, you must mark the job as live so we know you have seen the booking. If you do not do this as soon as possible our system will attempt to contact you. If we cannot reach you, the job will be reallocated to another PHO and you will incur a fine. Should we have repeated issues with you not using the booking flow correctly and marking bookings as live, we will need to review our ability to display you on our platform as we must have confidence in your reliability.
READY TO DISPATCH DRIVER
The second step of the booking flow is marking when a driver has been dispatched for the job. This option will be available 30 minutes before the pickup time plus the time it will take the driver to travel to the pickup address. For example, if the journey from the base to the pickup address would normally take 15 minutes, this option will appear 45 minutes before the pickup time.
PASSENGER ON BOARD
The next step occurs at the exact time of job. At this stage you can mark ‘passenger on board’ if the driver has picked up the customer. Once selected, the booking will disappear from the dashboard and will be processed for payment. The option will be available for up to 30 minutes from time of pick up, to give you time to update the system.
If we do not receive confirmation that the 'passenger is on board' then you will be presented with the option to mark ‘job completed’ through the dashboard or the booking log. If you do not do this, the job cannot be processed for payment as we have received no confirmation the job took place.
How minicabit Works
- When can I Live Chat with minicabit?
- How can I offer SMS alerts without paying for, or setting up, anything?
- Can overseas customers book trips in the UK for when they arrive here?
- How is the customer informed about the booking, by email or txt?
- Under what circumstances would the customer be charged two single trips vs. one return trip?
- Will rival operators in my area also be on your website?
- About minicabit
- Our service
I want to join minicabit
- Can I integrate my dispatch system?
- How do I get a Banking Form
- I have my own driver dispatch software. Do I also have to use the 'My dashboard' page on this website to monitor & dispatch jobs?
- Adding Executive & Premium Executive Fleets
- Is this service only open to Mini-cab Operators in the UK?
- Do you accept non-Licensed Drivers?
- How do I know if an email is actually from minicabit?
- Service expectations
Managing your account
Your minicabit account
- My account is Locked
- Forgotten Login
- What if I want to freeze my account for a while e.g. if my business goes on holiday?
- Can I change any of my account details?
- Who should access my admin.minicabit account?
- How do I know when I'm logged in?
- Your minicabit dashboard
Your minicabit pricing
- How do I add pricing for ALL vehicle types?
- Mileage Pricing
- Location Pricing
- Postcode Area Pricing
- Optimising Your First mile pricing
- Decrease and Increase Pricing
- Your minicabit availability
Getting more bookings
- Star Ratings
- How to become Airport Approved
- Requirements for Airport Jobs
- Benchmarking Your Pricing
- Flash Sales
- Airport Approved
- Your minicabit account
- What happens if the customer is late or does not show?
- How do I contact minicabit about a query or complaint about a booking?
- Customer Complaints
- Why am I getting jobs outside of my area?
- Why am I not showing up on the minicabit booking platform?
- What if my driver's car breaks down during the customer's trip?
- Booking problems
Customer requests & issues
Customer requests & issues
- What if the customer requests a Child Seat?
- What if a passenger has a wheelchair?
- What if a Customer Calls up to Cancel their Journey
- Airport Meeting Points
- What if, during the trip, the customer then wants to be collected early or later?
- What happens if the customer has a special request, such as wheelchair access, female driver or a particular type of car?
- Customer requests & issues
Our supplier relationship
- How do I get paid for account bookings and how often?
- Pending and Disputed Bookings
- How do I Change My Bank Details
- Withheld Payment
- It looks like My Trip Value was Miscalculated
- Why have I received a fine?
- What if I cannot cover a job?
- Who pays for road tolls or the congestion charge, if travelling into London?
- Fines for Rejecting Jobs
- How can I give feedback to minicabit?
- Do you pass my data onto any 3rd party?