Managing the Booking Flow
When you receive a job, we will notify you by email and it will appear in your dashboard (example below). The steps for a booking are:
Booking Live? > Ready to Dispatch Driver? > Passenger on Board? > Job Complete?
BOOKING LIVE: Dashboard
You have two options to mark a job as 'live'. The first is your dashboard which you will see in the image below. You should aim to update the status of the job as soon as it appears on your dashboard so we know you have seen the booking.
BOOKING LIVE: Email
You also have the option of marking a job live via the booking confirmation email you receive once a customer books with your company.
If you fail to mark a booking live soon after you receive it, the job will be reallocated to another Cab operator and you will incur a penalty. Should we have repeated issues with you not using the booking flow correctly and marking bookings as live, we will need to review our ability to display you on our platform as we must have confidence in your reliability.
READY TO DISPATCH DRIVER
The second step of the booking flow is marking when a driver has been dispatched for the job. This option will be available 30 minutes before the pickup time plus the time it will take the driver to travel to the pickup address. For example, if the journey from the base to the pickup address would normally take 15 minutes, this option will appear 45 minutes before the pickup time.
PASSENGER ON BOARD
The next step occurs at the exact time of job. At this stage you can mark ‘passenger on board’ if the driver has picked up the customer. Once selected, the booking will disappear from the dashboard and will be processed for payment. The option will be available for up to 30 minutes from time of pick up, to give you time to update the system.
If we do not receive confirmation that the 'passenger is on board' then you will be presented with the option to mark ‘job completed’ through the dashboard or the booking log. If you do not do this, the job cannot be processed for payment as we have received no confirmation the job took place.
- Integrating your Dispatch System
- Airport Related bookings
- My bookings/booking issues
Optimising my account
- Flash Sale per Location
- Postcode Lead Times
- Where am I ranked for searches?
- How do I set up flash sales?
- How can I be more competitive?
- How can I improve my star rating?
How Minicabit Works For You
- How do I allocate drivers?
- When will I get my first job?
- What sort of jobs will I be getting?
- How will the customer see my prices?
- What happens when my account is live?
- Setting up my account
How minicabit Works
- When can I Live Chat with minicabit?
- How can I offer SMS alerts without paying for, or setting up, anything?
- Can overseas customers book trips in the UK for when they arrive here?
- How is the customer informed about the booking, by email or txt?
- Under what circumstances would the customer be charged two single trips vs. one return trip?
- Will rival operators in my area also be on your website?
- About minicabit
- Our service
I want to join minicabit
- Can I integrate my dispatch system?
- Can I register more than one fleet?
- How will I be paid for jobs?
- How will I get jobs?
- How many drivers do I need to have?
- Do I have to pay to join?
- Do I have to pay to join?
- I have my own driver dispatch software. Do I also have to use the 'My dashboard' page on this website to monitor & dispatch jobs?
- Adding Executive & Premium Executive Fleets
- Is this service only open to Mini-cab Operators in the UK?
- Service expectations
Managing your account
Your minicabit account
- My account is 'locked'
- Forgotten Login
- What if I want to freeze my account for a while e.g. if my business goes on holiday?
- Can I change any of my account details?
- Who should access my admin.minicabit account?
- How do I know when I'm logged in?
- Your minicabit dashboard
- Your minicabit pricing
- Your minicabit availability
- Getting more bookings
- Your minicabit account
- What happens if the customer is late or does not show?
- Customer Complaints
- Why am I getting jobs outside of my area?
- My account is active but I'm not showing up on the minicabit booking platform?
- What if my driver's car breaks down during the customer's trip?
- What happens if the customer seriously misbehaves during the trip e.g. soils my car?
- Booking problems
Customer requests & issues
Customer requests & issues
- What if the customer requests a Child Seat?
- What if a passenger has a wheelchair?
- What if a customer calls up to cancel their journey?
- Airport Meeting Points
- What if, during the trip, the customer then wants to be collected early or later?
- What happens if the customer has a special request, such as wheelchair access, female driver or a particular type of car?
- Customer requests & issues
Our supplier relationship
- Pending and Disputed Bookings
- How do I Change My Bank Details
- I needed to wait for a Passenger extra time and it costs us extra money
- Why have I Not been Paid for a Completed Booking
- Do I have to absorb any credit/debit cards fees?
- Do the customers' payments include VAT?
- Why have I received a penalty?
- What if I cannot cover a job?
- Who pays for road tolls or the congestion charge, if travelling into London?
- Penalties for Rejecting Jobs
- How can I give feedback to minicabit?
- Do you pass my data onto any 3rd party?