I want to join minicabit
- Can I integrate my dispatch system?
- Can I register more than 1 fleet?
- How will I be paid for jobs?
- How will I get jobs?
- I want to reactivate my minicabit account
- What documentation do I need to provide to register as a Cab Operator with minicabit?
- How do I get a Banking Form
- Do I have to pay to join?
- I have my own driver dispatch software. Do I also have to use the 'My dashboard' page on this website to monitor & dispatch jobs?
- Adding a fleet to your account
- Service Expectations
How minicabit works
- Our service
- About minicabit
How minicabit works for you
- When will I get my first job?
- What sort of jobs will I be getting?
- How will the customer see my prices?
- What happens when my account is live?
- Setting up my account
- Integrating your dispatch system
Optimising my account
- Adding EVs/WAV
- Flash Sale Per Location
- Postcode Lead Times
- Where am I ranked for searches?
- How can I be more competitive?
- How can I improve my star rating?
Managing your account
Your minicabit account
- What happens if my public liability insurance expires?
- Why is there a fine on my account?
- What if I want to freeze my account for a while e.g. if my business goes on holiday?
- My account is 'locked'
- Forgotten Login and /or Password
- Can I change any of my account details?
- Your minicabit dashboard
Your minicabit pricing
- Uplifting your larger vehicles
- Optimising Your First mile pricing
- Postcode Area Pricing
- Managing the ULEZ charge
- Free Pickup Areas (FPAs)
- Managing Congestion charges
- Your minicabit availability
- Your minicabit account
- Airport related bookings/issues
My bookings/booking issues
- What happens if the customer wants to change the pickup time?
- Customer Complaints
- Pricing Issues
- What happens if the customer is late or does not show?
- Why am I getting jobs outside of my area?
- My account is active but I'm not showing up on the minicabit booking platform?
- What if my driver's car breaks down during the customer's trip?
- What happens if the customer seriously misbehaves during the trip e.g. soils my car?
- What happens if the driver is late for a pickup?
- Booking problems
Customer requests & issues
Customer requests & issues
- Cheat Sheet - How to get ahead
- What if a passenger has a wheelchair?
- What if a customer calls up to cancel their journey?
- Airport Meeting Points
- What if, during the trip, the customer then wants to be collected early or later?
- What happens if the customer has a special request, such as wheelchair access, female driver or a particular type of car?
- Customer requests & issues
Our supplier relationship
- Pending and Disputed Bookings
- How do I Change My Bank Details
- I needed to wait for a Passenger extra time and it costs us extra money
- Why have I Not been Paid for a Completed Booking
- Do I have to absorb any credit/debit cards fees?
- Do the customers' payments include VAT?
- Why have I received a penalty?
- What if I cannot cover a job?
- Who pays for road tolls or the congestion charge, if travelling into London?
- How can I give feedback to minicabit?
- Do you pass my data onto any 3rd party?
- What happens if the customer disputes payment, or the quality of service offered?