You must submit a 'job completed' status on your dashboard in order to receive payment.
- For a successfully completed job, you must submit a ‘Job completed’ status on your dashboard in order to receive payment.
- For guidance on when to mark a booking as completed, please click here.
- To understand managing your booking flow, please click here.
When will I get paid?
- Any successfully jobs marked ‘Job completed’ at arrival time within the same week, from Monday to Sunday, will be consolidated into a single statement which is generated a week later on Mondays. Note that statements are based on when the job was marked complete regardless of pickup time, so it’s vital you mark the status asap after it was completed
- Operators are paid on the Friday after the statement is generated, summarising all jobs marked completed and the outstanding balance
- Any commission owed for cash bookings will be deducted from the payment owed for prepaid bookings. Payments will then be processed to your nominated bank account - please ensure this is always kept up to date.
What bookings will I be paid for?
To check which bookings will be included on your statement, you can click on the booking.
Head to Booking Log inside your dashboard and click on a completed job.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the payment information.
As soon as a booking is sent for payment, the Sent for payment status will be updated. This status means we have sent the payment to your bank account (please note, we can’t control how long till your bank receives the payment).
Viewing your statement
You can access and view all statements on your dashboard's 'Statements' page.