Once your account is officially activated by the minicabit team, it is likely your account settings are restricting your appearance in our search results. We suggest you check the following tools which are available to you in your dashboard:
Our latest pricing tool, Top Routes, does the hard work for you by identifying the best price of the most popular routes being searched by customers in your area. You can then pick the routes you want to gain more bookings from and set your Postcode Area Price to be the most competitive for each route.
- Is the minimum fare you requested per car size/type (see here) too high such that it’s blocking you from getting more work? You may want to reduce that and then contact us to adjust it seasonally.
- Your Per Mile Price mileage rates are important - when a customer searches a price for a route, our system first checks if you have a Postcode Area Price, if not then a Location Price and if neither are available, then a quote is generated based on your mileage rates. So a high value, long distance out of town trip could be priced based on these rates - you can use the ‘Mileage pricing calculator’ at the bottom of this page to see what price your mileage rates would generate for any length of trip.
- Check your minimum notice period per vehicle type.
- You can check your current operating hours here - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like these changed.
- Your coverage area or Trip Range i.e. the radius of miles around your office base which you would pickup and dropoff - if you'd like to increase your drop off radius, please email us at email@example.com