Every minicabit customer receives an SMS/email after their pickup time to tell us what went well, or not so well, with their journey. They can rate their trip and also feedback on particular details of the trip, for instance, the quality of the driver/vehicle, their punctuality in arriving for the scheduled pickup time and whether the best route was taken.
This feedback directly determines your star rating and can influence how many bookings you will gain via minicabit’s platform. For instance, a high rating means you could qualify to be ‘Airport Approved’ and hence receive airport jobs. Therefore, it is really important your office staff & drivers provide an excellent level of service to all minicabit customers throughout the booking experience, and encourage customers to rate their journey after they have completed each trip.
To improve your customers’ rating score, we recommend you:
- do not reject jobs passed to you from minicabit and mark them as ‘live’ on your minicabit dashboard
- assign your best drivers and cleanest vehicles for minicabit bookings, as you would for a corporate or gold customer
- send the details of the confirmed driver to the customer as early as possible, as customers find this reassuring. You can send a driver's contact details via email/SMS for free via the ‘Booking log’ page on your minicabit account or from your own dispatch system
- ensure your driver ALWAYS appears at the agreed pickup time (if ever your driver has any issues, then the customer must be kept informed throughout, ideally via a phone call)
- provide a friendly service to the customer, helping them load any luggage and opening the door as needed
- ideally offer any help in the car, such as a charging cable for their mobile phone
- obviously get the customer to their destination as smoothly and safely as possible! Again, any help in assisting them with the dropoff and unloading any luggage is always appreciated
- encourage customers to rate their journey after they take their trip, by telling them to expect an SMS/email from minicabit.
Example of customer rating display on Results page