In order for you to cover airport jobs, it is vital that you follow these few rules.
1. Your team must use our booking flow to manage every job we send you
2. Your office and drivers must attract positive ratings from customers...and more importantly, avoid or address any negative reviews. As you know, having clean cars driven by polite, punctual drivers who know where they're going, without adding any surprises on charges, is the best way to achieve this
3. Ensure minicabit are not unnecessarily having to reallocate your jobs elsewhere.
4. Only dispatch cars less than 5 years old
5. Ensure you pick up on a 'Meet & Greet' basis. If you haven't done so already, you must enter your 'Meet & Greet' charges by going to your pickup charges section in 'My pricing'.
6. Your cab office and driver must be willing to phone customers' international phone numbers
7. All drivers dispatched for our jobs must have worked for your company for a minimum of 6 months
8. Ensure you track all Flights to minimise waiting charges for the customer.