Requirements for Airport Jobs
You will need to sign and return an agreement that you will be sent upon invitation, to show you understand and will adhere to the following requirements for all Airport bookings:
1. Your team must use our booking flow to manage every job we send you
2. Your office and drivers must attract positive ratings from customers...and more importantly, avoid or address any negative reviews. As you know, having clean cars driven by polite, punctual drivers who know where they're going, without adding any surprises on charges, is the best way to achieve this
3. Ensure minicabit is not unnecessarily having to reallocate your jobs elsewhere.
4. Only dispatch cars less than 5 years old
5. Ensure you pick up on a 'Meet & Greet' basis. If you haven't done so already, you must enter your 'Meet & Greet' charges by going to your pickup charges section in 'My pricing'.
6. Your cab office and driver must be willing to phone customers' international phone numbers
7. All drivers dispatched for our jobs must have worked for your company for a minimum of 6 months
8. Ensure you track all Flights to minimise waiting charges for the customer. The customers provide flight information, such as the flight number, airport and arrival time, which you can enter into the following websites to get flight tracking. They can also detect minor errors in the flight number, but you should cross-check the possible flight numbers with the airport and the arrival time:
NOTE: Please keep an eye on code-shared flight numbers. Some flights may be operated by two airlines, meaning that the same flight can have two flight numbers.