Every minicabit customer is invited to leave feedback after their trip to tell us what went well, or not so well. They can rate their trip and also feedback on particular details of the trip, for instance, the quality of the driver/vehicle, their punctuality in arriving for the scheduled pickup time and whether the best route was taken.
This feedback directly determines your star rating and can influence how many bookings you will gain via minicabit’s platform. For instance, a high rating means you could qualify to be ‘Airport Approved’ and receive airport jobs. Therefore, it is really important your office staff and drivers provide an excellent level of service to all minicabit customers throughout the booking experience, and encourage customers to rate their journey after they have completed each trip.
What can I do if my scores are dropping?
If your ratings score from customers has recently been dropping, it could impact the volume and value of bookings you gain via minicabit which we wouldn’t want to see.
Remember, every minicabit customer receives an SMS/email after their pickup time to feedback on their trip.
This feedback directly determines your star rating and can influence how many bookings you will gain via minicabit’s platform. A low rating will result in you losing your‘Airport Approved’ status, and hence ability to receive airport jobs.
So here’s a reminder of how to keep your ratings score up - please ensure:
- Drivers should ask customers to rate the journey after every ride.● You train any new office staff on how to manage minicabit bookings and read the Account Walkthrough PDF that is sent after you sign up to minicabit (which is also attached to the bottom of this page)
- Your office staff are not rejecting jobs passed to you from minicabit. If there’s an issue with pricing or coverage that’s causing you to query these jobs, please read the pricing or availability Help pages on how to resolve this, otherwise, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further help
- You’re always assigning your best drivers and cleanest vehicles for minicabit bookings, just like you would for a corporate or gold customer
- Send the details of the confirmed driver to the customer as early as possible, as customers find this reassuring. In case you didn’t know, you can send a driver's contact details by email/SMS for free via the ‘Booking log’ page on your minicabit account or from your own dispatch system
- Ensure your driver ALWAYS appears at the agreed pickup time (if ever your driver has any issues, then the customer must be kept informed throughout, ideally via a phone call)